If your freezer is not self-defrosting and the temperatures begin to rise...
1. Check the frost buildup on the inside of the freezer. If it is heavily frosted, manually defrost the freezer by turning it off at the thermostat... read more
|Commercial Appliance Repair|
* Builders * Restaurants & Diners
* Hotels & Motels * Hospitals * Offices
* Condominiums * Apartment complexes
* Landlord/Tenant properties
* Property Management Companies
* Schools & Universities
* Senior Managed-Care Facilities
Third Party Sites
Schedule Repair |
Riverside Appliance Repair |
Los Angeles Appliance Repair |
OC Appliance Repair |
© 2004-2022, Cyber Ad Lab, Inc.